30' 1986 X-Yachts X-95
|Status:||Sold||Price:||$ 27,900||Location:||Port Credit, Ontario|
LOCATION: PORT CREDIT, ONTARIO
A meticulously cared for, ready to sail vessel great for cruising and racing. Danish built teak interior, sleeps 6.
- Mast based on “standard” rig configuration versus optional tall rig
- Yanmar 2GM diesel engine
- Sails - 1 x Main, 2 x #1, 1 X #3, 3 Spinnakers
- Anodized steel frame glassed into hull.
- Engine and Keel are attached to the frame for additional strength and rigidity.
- Foam Core Vs balsa used in hull layup.
- Inter-protect osmosis prevention applied with an additional epoxy overcoat that was sanded to obtain a factory smooth finish.
- Custom machined window frames for easy window replacement in minutes.
- 8 post cradle with oversized frame for extra strength.
- 3 part easy, fairly new winter cover (Top Shop) & aluminum frame.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
HULL and DECK:
- Fibreglass - Grey Deck, White Hull with Blue waterline stripes
- Foam core (Divinycell closed cell foam) construction
- Inter-protect barrier coat, faired out to achieve a smooth finish
- VC17 antifouling bottom paint
- Lewmar Primary Winches: 2 - #40
- Lewmar Secondary Winches: 2 - #16
- Spinlock clutches: 6
- Winch Handles: 1 Harken Speed Grip, 2 Anderson, 1 Barton Floating Handle
- Harken Mainsheet, including Traveller System
- Mainsheet Fine Tuning Blocks
- Spinlock extendable tiller
- Mainsail: Doyle Bainbridge Polyester, 4 battens … all full length
- #1 North 3DL (Race ready condition) & Doyle Laminate (Cruising / Condition)
- #3 Doyle Bainbridge Polyester (Race ready condition)
- Spinnakers (Symmetrical): 2 - 1/2 oz kites, 1 - 3/4 oz kite
- Mainsail Cover
- Rod Rigging
- Harken Carbon Headsail Foil
- North Sail Flopper Stopper
- Main halyard - Wire to Rope
- Genoa & 2 Spinnaker Halyards - Rope
- Spinnaker and downhaul Halyard - Rope
- Jib Sheets.
- Spinnaker Sheets - 1 set for normal use, 1 set for ultra light wind conditions
- Spinnaker tweaking lines
ELECTRONICS and NAVIGATION
- Simrad TP 30 Auto Tiller
- Simrad TP HR20 Auto Tiller Control Extension
- Radio: ICOM IC-M502
- Navigation: NEXUS - Wind, Speed, Depth, Compass
- Garmin: GPS Chart Plotter
- 2 Bulkhead flush mount compasses.
- Windex with LED Light
- Yanmar 2GM 18HP @ 3600RPM Diesel Engine. Includes shop manual. Extremely easy to access engine.
- Racor Fuel Filter, includes spare filter
- Water strainer (B6-ISO Boat)
- Prop, folding 2 blade
- 2 Sets of Flares, Current Set expires in 2018. Each set includes: 2 Parachute Signal Flares, 2
- Handheld Flares, 6 Two Star Signal Rockets
- Life-ring Buoy Light
- Set of Jack Lines
- Man overboard pole
- Bilge pump, manual
- Through hull plugs
- Medical Kit (West Marine)
- Fog Horn
- Emergency Navigation Lights (Bow), Battery operated
- 5 Mustang Airforce Auto-inflate Life Vests with built in Harness
- 2 Fire Extinguishers
- Radar Deflector
- 2 Anchors: Danforth, Grappling hook
- DocklinesFenders: 7 - 8” Fenders & 3 5” Fenders
- Anchor Light
- 60’ Power Cord
- 30 Amp to 15 Amp Plug Adapter
- 15 Amp to 15 Amp Plug Adapter with alternate configuration
- Battery Charger: GUEST Charge Pro 2620 - 2 Banks
- Mooring Ball Anchor Lines, set
ACCOMODATIONS & CRUISING COMFORTS
- Capable of sleeping 8: Quarter Berth (2), Pilot Berths (2), Settee (2) and V-Berth (2)
- 2 Cockpit Cushions (Small)
- 2 West Marine Go Anywhere Seats
- Origo 3000 two burner Alcohol Stove
- Ice Box
- Head - Jabsco
- Chart Table
- Easy to remove cabin table.
- Folding Cockpit Table
- Boom Tent: Official Canadian Tire Poly Blue Tarp
- Sea-B- Que Propane BBQ includes rail mount.
- Deck Hatch Tent
- Deck Hatch Ventilator (West Marine)
- Cockpit Screen
- Flag Staff with Canadian Flag
- Rod Rigging Tension Gauge (Loos & Co)
- Lifeline Cushiness (3 per side - Genco)
- 8 Pad Heavy duty cradle
- Winter Cover: 3 piece cover, includes colour coded easy to assemble frame.
- Bosun’s Chair
- Lifting Strop: The vessel can be lifted with a strop that attached to the steel frame and lifted either masted or de-masted.