Put us to work for you! We are pleased to offer our services to boat buyers as their "Buyers Agent". Since commission is paid by the seller of a boat, this service is free to buyers. Why not use a professional yacht broker to help you find a yacht, especially if it will not cost you anything? This service is offered to locals and to Buyers from further afield, including citizens of the United Sates.
Benefits of using Kingston Yacht Sales as your Buying agent:
- Any boat - Anywhere: We can act on your behalf to search and purchase any yacht that is listed by any broker. In other words, if it is listed for sale, we can help you buy it!
- New Listings first: New listings that meet your criteria will be emailed to you as soon as they come on-market, allowing you to get the first look at them.
- Broker's Inspection: We can inspect vessels on your behalf and present you with an inspection report. While this report is not a substitute for a marine survey, it can help to separate the "good boats" from the "not so good ones". Our inspection reports look at over one hundred key areas and include over one hundred photographs, along with a video of boats for sale.
- Cross Border Services: We can help to import the vessel to another country, like the United States. We are experts in cross-border transactions and can help navigate duties/NAFTA, taxes, cross-border transportation, customs, and proper paperwork like USCG notarized bill of sales and statements of origin.
- Financial Services: We handle funds through our dedicated trust account, not releasing them until we have everything needed to transfer title to you.
- Service and Details: We can help to arrange surveys, sea tests, ground and sea transportation, and just about any other aspect of the sale and after-sale service.
Remember- This service is free to buyers, because it is the seller who is paying commission (which we share with the Sellers broker).